Wednesday 14 March 2012

All Change and Pzazz

Morning Everyone ~

Hope you don't mind the sudden colour change ... I'm on with some children's stories and created a new blog in readiness for the hundreds of thousands of readers and participants I'm expecting at Happy Days Publishing ... www.happydayspublishing.blogspot.com ...
I'll do anything to get my own PA.

In the initial stages, there's only a heart-felt welcome to you all so far - but decided I should use the gentle blues colour scheme and spring-time images from Arty Words. So er ... is that ok with you ?  I could of course pay a professional to sort it all out - design something with animation - something with pzazz [what is that by the way?]

Meanwhile, back to my real job ... should I get extra pay for putting in evenings too ?
So that would be nothing plus nothing and a half or double nothing ??

Writers ... don't you just love being one ??

Just a thought to get you going ...

Write THAT list of everything you want to do - ever ... [that should take some time up and allow you to procrastinate some while longer]

Ask yourself - What's the first thing I want to do on the list [something that's reasonably achievable]

So - Why haven't you done it yet?

Go Do IT !   ... then find another ...

ps
PZAZZ [noun] - an attractive combination of vitality and glamour
said to be invented by Diana Vreeland, fashion editor of Harper's Bazaar in the 1930's
[courtesy of New Oxford American Dictionary]

See you soon, Gillian



No comments:

Post a Comment