Sunday 30 December 2012

Another tip from Successful Speaking Coach, Kim Chamberlain

Loaded with information and ideas, I found Kim Chamberlain's 'Better Speaking, Better Thinking' ebook a great place to find refreshing tips to brush up on and build up my confidence around presentation skills. Speaking and thinking styles including Edward do Bono's 'Six Hats' system encourages an assortment of ways to develop one's own presentation style. Including strategies, structure techniques, communication and even potential problems 'If your mind gores blank', Kim seems to have all possibilities covered. By the time I'd read the text in full, I felt much more prepared to face my forthcoming presentations. Since then, I often refer to the text to prompt and refresh my presentations. My tips: Not to be missed - Excellent value.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kim+chamberlain+better+thinking+better+speaking+general+edition

No comments:

Post a Comment