Thursday 18 November 2010

E.B. White ~ Plan Your Day ...

Elwyn Brooks [E B White - 1899 - 1995]
American writer, Honorary Pultizer prize winner, contributor to The New Yorker Magazine and author of Charlotte's Webb and Stuart Little:

I love the idea of this quote ...

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."
[E. B. White]

Souce: Wikipedia.

I remember feeling like that ... maybe need to find that place again ...

Gillian

1 comment:

  1. This quote hits the nail on the head as regards to a lot of my days recently. It also depends on what the day (and life in general) throws, and has thrown at you, and that how you plan to 'seize the day' can change hour by hour. Changing the 'world' is never easy and cannot be done in a day...

    ReplyDelete