Saturday 26 May 2012

Failure ... Success ... Failure ... Success ... Success

I've just read a short article written by my friend - on the concept of Failure. Just great I thought, initially not feeling in the mood for reading about failure but realised as soon as I began, she meant the concept of failure resulting in success. [A much better option]  I'm not sure how many of us feel we have failed at something - perhaps it wasn't the right timing - the right product or subject - lack of knowledge - whatever the reason, we have to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and begin again. That's probably where I am right now - so just taking on board Kim's quick paced, sometimes satirical illustrations and prompts really motivated me. You can find Kim here:

Check out Kim Chamberlain on http://www.successfulspeaking.co.nz/about-us/

Meanwhile, I'm off to find her article for you ... it's around here somewhere ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ahh here it is:

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment