Thursday 13 December 2012

Successful Women: A guide to achieving success in six life areas


Hi everyone, well in particular, Successful Women or to be more precise, women who want to be successful. Check out my friend's new kindle offering ...

Successful Woman; a guide to achieving success in six life areas by Kim Chamberlain:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Successful-Woman-achieving-success-ebook/dp/B00AEMF1US/ref=sr_1_21?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1355240933&sr=1-21

I would definitely recommend Kim's Successful Woman: A guide to achieving success in six life areas. Not only is this fast pace easy-to-read for women on the go, I find it a treasure to dip into when I'm feeling fractionally negative. Kim's tips, ideas and prompts help me to stay positive and challenge myself to higher levels of achievement.
Great Christmas present and terrific value. [I'm sending it to my friends' kindles for Christmas - but don't tell them]


Check it out - at 77pence, it's Great for Christmas presents!

Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment