Monday 13 December 2010

I want to finish reading it ... honest I do ...

I took it on holiday. I took it in the lounge with me during recouperation. I've taken it to bed with me on many occasions ... but I still haven't managed to finish Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger. In fact, I'm only up to page 95 ! Granted, nothing much has happened yet, other than a small record deal and a meal with 'in-laws' so the question is ... Do I continue with it? Should I force myself? Is it because I already think I know what the ending would be? I can already see it as a Rom Com movie, apologies for English readers ~ I mean, film of the 'Devil Wears Prada' sort? Would it be rude not to finish it and move on to Anton Chekhov's Short Stories [selected and edited by Ralph E. Matlaw]

Your comments please ...
Decisions Decisions ...
Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment